- Depth First Search
- Breadth First Search
- Dijkstra – Shortest Distance between two nodes
- Bellman Ford – Shortest Distance between two nodes.
- Johnson’s Algorithm for all pair shortest path.
- Prim’s Algorithm for minimum spanning tree of Undirected complete graph.
How to use
Just include graph.js file in your application .
If you want to build the file from the source code you can just run the make command from the top level directory of the project.
Future Additions to the project
- Implement more algorithms like clustering , max flow , bipartite matching , random graph generation.
- Add some test suite ( Preferably QUnit )
- Add a graph visualizer ( Big Enhancement)
- Some very good code examples of the usage of library.
Note : You can visit Github Repo for example code and other information. As the library is in nascent stage you can find errors . Feel free to fork , make pull requests and report errors.